IST – Products
Our original CVC 1.0 module was developed at the beginning of 2000 with the function of evaluating the signal from our INKL 1.0 inclinometer. Over the years, the module has been developed progressively to the current version, CVC 6.0.
The Up and Down buttons are used for navigation to the individual menu items. The Select button is used to select the parameter (refer to the description of CVC 6.0).
Two relay outputs for the Min and Max range can be read into the PLC or integrated into the customer’s existing conventional control system.
Instructions and descriptions
Do you have any questions about our products?
- Input supply voltageTerminals 1 – 4 | 24 V/DC
- Input line voltageTerminal 5 | 0 – 10 V/DC
- Inclinometer output supply voltageTerminals 6 + 7 | 10 V/DC
- Inclinometer input voltageTerminal 8 | 3,8 – 6,2 V/DC
- Input currentTerminal 9 | 0/4 – 20 mA
- Adjustable output voltageTerminal 12 | 0 – 10 V/DC
- LanguagesD, ENG, NL, IT, FR, TR
- Programmable relay output min/maxTerminals 13 – 20 | One changeover contact per terminal