IST – Products
An automated metering station is used for the continuous feed of chemicals for dyeing and finishing. Up to eight different chemicals are metered into a padding bath, dyeing machine, or bleaching bath (Flexnip) in a bleaching plant.
The metering station consists of two parts:
- The control cabinet containing the entire control system
- The stainless-steel stand housing the metering pumps, transducers and flow meters
Consult IST beforehand if you intend to process other products or select other processing data.
Should you already be using a metering station with an older control system that you would like to upgrade, we can offer you a quotation for a new control system.
We would be happy to discuss the exact specification of the technology and its scope with you.
Instructions and descriptions
Do you have any questions about our products?
- Voltage3 x 400 V / 50 Hz / + – 2%
- Frequency inverterSiemens / Lenze
- Touch screenSiemens
- Programming languageS7 / TIA
- Circuit diagramE-Plan P8
- Operating manualGerman/national language
- Control labelsGerman/national language